The LF is Drake’s board for the mini-shreds out there. Featuring an easy to ride flat camber, this is the perfect deck for the little ones to start out their fledgling snowboard careers on.
X-TEN COLLECTIVE STAFF COMMENTS
Combine with the Drake LF Kid binding and Boots and they will have best time up the mountain. We can set everything up for a guaranteed great day of shredding.
- Flat Camber - long, stable flat section with a catch free feel
- Directional Twin - most common, tip/tail shape not identical
- Super Pop Core - Tip to tail layer of poplar wood which is lively, powerful and extremely durable
- Extruded 2000 Base - Melted P-Tex material, highly abrasion resistant and very durable
- Biax Fiberglass - Glass fibres positioned 90 degrees off-axis that provides soft torsional stiffness for easy carving
- CAMBER Flat
- SHAPE Directional Twin
- BASE TECH Extruded 2000
- FIBERGLASS Biax
- FLEX 2/10