Plum describes the WEPA as a perfect match between the lightness of a race binding and the release-precision of a Guide. This makes it “perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency”. Sure enough, the Plum WEPA has just the features you want, without the weight of any you don’t. At only 270 grams per binding it will have you facing challenges with confidence and ease!
X-TEN STAFF COMMENT
If you want light downhill tech setup, this is the binding for you! At 270g per binding the uphill will be a breeze! giving you more energy for the fun filled descent.
- Re-designed race toes have fully-functional toe levers that are easier to operate.
- Rotating heel piece has adjustable lateral and forward release settings, from 5-10.
- Built-in adjustment plate has a range of 20mm, enough for 3 full boot sizes.
- Heel rotates in either direction for boot-on-housing and flat-on-ski modes.
- Includes a pair of Plum leashes that will save you from chasing skis downhill.
- Plum crampons can be placed into the receptors from the top, without sliding.
Plum uses 7075 Aluminium as their main material. This aluminium alloy is extensively used in aircraft aerospace applications.
270g Per Binding
- Tech Boot Compatible
- BSL Adjustment 18mm
- Riser Height 1+
- Lateral Release 5-10
- Vertical Release 5-10
- Plum Crampon Ready