X-TEN COLLECTIVE STAFF COMMENT
Super light and durable, these glasses for us offer a great pair of sunglasses for our active customers. The rear AR technology to reduce glare and reflection from behind is unreal! Great as ski/snowboard sunglasses, chuck 'em in your pocket and they stand up to a fall and look stylish at the bar. Injecting the polarising into the glasses rather than being a coating really take the glare off the snow and off the water in summer time. The Melanine is super important for our harsh NZ sun, and great for the crows feet. We couldn't be more impressed with the Electric range as a whole. Comfy, practical, durable (using Grilamid like our ski boot shells) and stylish.
- Frame: 6 base mold injected grilamid frame in feather weight construction with performance grip nose bridge and temple tips. Innovative double action hinge system.
- Optics: 6 base melanin infused polycarbonate lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Polarized polycarbonate lenses. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance with the addition of anti-reflection, hydrophobic, and oleophobic performance lens coatings.
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): Ideal for daily use on and off the water. This exterior added treatment gives you even more protection from the sun even in the brightest of conditions.
- Includes microfiber cleaning bag.
- Designed in California. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Measurement: 51h - 147w - 146l (Large Sized Frame)
- Weight: 31 grams